Monday, February 03, 2003


Blogging
Around
Whoa! Ava caught a wave! We should all be so lucky.

Lynn is doing the good kind of "giving up". If you have any resources on quitting smoking, sugar and caffeine, she needs your input!

Have you stopped by Bobbi's lately? Beautiful heartwork.

Susan, maybe there is still some hope for that competition in March Madness. Thanks for the plug!

DianeG has a beautiful post about telling her children about the space shuttle. She also has a neat link to a quick-time American Sign Language primer.

Via Hestia Chronicles and Celestial Offerings:



I am, of course, none other than blank verse.
I don't know where I'm going, yes, quite right;
And when I get there (if I ever do)
I might not recognise it. So? Your point?
Why should I have a destination set?
I'm relatively happy as I am,
And wouldn't want to be forever aimed
Towards some future path or special goal.
It's not to do with laziness, as such.
It's just that one the whole I'd rather not
Be bothered - so I drift contentedly;
An underrated way of life, I find.
What Poetry Form Are You?